Saturday, July 7, 2012

This is confusing me like crazy. Is he interested or not?

This is confusing me like crazy. Is he interested or not?
So, this guy who I heard liked me from some friends, actually asked me out on a date today, to go to the cinema. I said yes, and so I went to town to hang out with friends, and told him when he gets to town he should text me so I can come meet him. So I was in town, and I asked him about what time he could get into town so I could plan ahead a bit, and he said he's doing homework and he has to see when he's done. I hung out in town for ages, and it was freezing, so I asked him again, and he said he was too busy with homework to make it. It really ticked me off!! I mean you don't ask a girl out to a date and then say you're too busy doing homework. Anyway, I asked him "so that's it?" and he said "I'm very busy sorry" (this was texting). And I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. So I asked him if he wanted to tag along to ice skating tomorrow with some people from my class, he knows them too, and he said Ok. and that was it. I haven't heard from him since. He's in the grade below me, but actually older than me because I skipped a grade and he's from argentina so there's a half year difference anyway. I don't know him that well yet but he seems really nice. He also seemed interested when we hung out on Friday after school, and I asked to ride his bike (don't ask, it was a thing of the moment thing) which he had described as his baby and he spent a lot of money on, and he even went and switched gears and changed the seat level so I could try it. So it seemed like he liked me. But now he's giving me some other signs again. I like him, I guess, but I don't really know him that well, which was why I agreed to go to the date with him to get to know him better. What do you think? Does he like me, is he confused, did he actually have too much work (it's a Saturday, can't he do the work tomorrow??), or..? And what should I do? I don't want to seem super clingy, but apparently girls like guys who flirt with them, too. ARGHH this is just confusing me a lot. Because all these guys who seem to like me back out at the last second, like this guy who flirted with me A LOT and none of the other girls, and thne suddenly started ignoring me. So what am I doing wrong??
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He asked you out so yeah he likes you. Sounds like he had something else going on could have been homework. You over text a guy and he will lose interest fast, we hate needy girls. Just chill and just let him move at his own pace.
2 :
He might have just asked you out because some of your friends said that he liked you. He may be ignoring you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.