Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's a good excuse to get out of a funeral?

What's a good excuse to get out of a funeral?
My sister's funeral is tomorrow, but Germany is playing Argentina. That's a game I can NOT miss. What's an excuse that won't make my parents hate me? They're still kicking me money every month and I do NOT want that to stop.
FIFA World Cup(TM) - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Tell them something suddenly came up.
2 :
Are you insane? Just watch the replay of it. I would go to a sister's funeral. I mean seriously. Just go & watch the replay later. :/
3 :
Seriously, THIS IS YOUR SISTER! How would you like it if a person wanted to ditch your funeral for a stupid game that they could easily have recorded. What is your problem?
4 :
Obvious troll is obvious
5 :
call your sis and tell her to hang after u watched the game
6 :
"I have to fix my microwave."
7 :
Tell them this, "Argentina vs Germany is tomorrow. That's a game I can NOT miss."