Sunday, November 28, 2010

WHERE TO FIND GOOD RATES FOR BUSINESS CLASS?

WHERE TO FIND GOOD RATES FOR BUSINESS CLASS?
I want to fly to Argentina during the summer, but I want to fly business class...and i don't have miles. Is there anywhere that I can get a good (reasonable) price for business class? everywhere I've looked it's like $6000!!! really, who is willing to pay that! even if you make good money, that amount is still a lot. please help, Thanks
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello! I saw you answered to my question and i appreciate your input a lot! I did actually find a site that does these trips www.tcsexpeditions.com. Pretty crazy right? Is there a way to respond to people who comment on my questions? I can't seem to find a way! thanks
2 :
I use http://www.kayak.com and play with the dates a ton. Once the cheapest flight has been found, then I book it directly with the airline's website.
3 :
Greetings! we offer a good and affordable rates for business class tickets. You might wanna try our ticket rates and hotel reservations as well. Don't hesitate to contact us and we may be able to answer all your query. thank you. email us: lesjardin82@yahoo.com yahoo messenger: lesjardin82@yahoo.com